Hive >> mail # user >> Initializing hive sessions with Jars/temp functions

+
Sam William 2012-04-05, 19:35
Re: Initializing hive sessions with Jars/temp functions
you can have a common a hiverc which everyone has access to and then alias
your hive command to use that hiverc

ex: store hiverc in /etc/  with read permission for all along with the udfs
then alias hive command with hive -i /etc/hiverc

--
Nitin Pawar
+