From: Latha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 8:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to pass arguments to PigScript; + How to compare data
atoms within pig script

Thankyou Santosh!  The link is quite useful.

However, am not able to pass parameters to pig script the following way.
Could you please help me to get out of this error.

bash$  java  -cp $CLASSPATH/pig.jar:$HADOOPSITEPATH  org.apache.pig.Main
search.pig -param string=sample

java.lang.RuntimeException: You can only run one pig script at a time
from
the command line.
Am using pig 0.1.0. Had downloaded the source and compiled to get
pig.jar.Also am using Hadoop 0.17 branch.

Regards,
Srilatha