Avro, mail # dev - [avro] Codec deflate (#5)

Re: [avro] Codec deflate (#5)
Douglas Creager 2011-11-22, 20:15
> I think Lucas had already created AVRO-957 for this.  But you're right that there was no patch file attached to that ticket.  Lucas, can you use git format-patch to create a series of patch files for your branch, and attach them to the JIRA ticket?

My apologies, git format-patch won't be needed — I just saw the patch file link you included in your original email.  But like Scott said, that patch file does need to be uploaded to the JIRA ticket for licensing purposes.  Thanks!

–doug