HBase, mail # dev - Re: Correlating traffic with regions

Re: Correlating traffic with regions
Himanshu Vashishtha 2010-11-17, 16:41
I was thinking whether coprocessors framework can be used to do such house
keeping jobs: how loaded is a region, how many scan/put/get operations, etc
(as there are pre-post of almost all possible operations at region level (
in this case client side operations via RegionObserver interface). or may be
me being 'microscopically' focussed on that framework :-))

Himanshu