Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: HIVE-5104 patch status?

Re: HIVE-5104 patch status?
Hi,

Looks like your patch has been committed, but I just wanted to confirm
for those lurking. If you have a patch up on a JIRA, emailing the dev
list is one of the correct ways of engaging a committer. IRC is also a
viable strategy.

Thanks for your contribution!!

Cheers,
Brock