Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive Loading Zip CSV Files

Re: Hive Loading Zip CSV Files
Ben,
The JIRA I mentioned in the previous email (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-210) has a patch attached
to it. I haven't reviewed the patch myself but it seems like that might be
a good starting point.

Feel free to search for other blogs/articles/wiki pages describing how to
write your own InputFormat.

Mark