HBase >> mail # user >> Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell

Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell
Hi All,

I am using hbase(0.94.2) shell to create tables that are using
coprocessors.  I have added coprocessors to existing tables by using
HBaseAdmin api. But, now i need to need to add them while creating the
table.

As per the following link i can alter a table and add a coproc. But, i
cannot find any command that will enable me to add coproc to the table at
the time of creation.
https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

Please let me know whether it is possible to add coproc at the time of
creating table(from shell) or not?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta