HBase >> mail # user >> HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Well, I increment counters where the row key is a keyword and the qualifier
is a country code, and in the post increment region observer I increment an
"all countries" aggregative counter. These counters are divided to families
such as daily, weekly, hourly etc.
So I get the family map to know which aggregative counter should I
increment, then I piggyback onto the Result the "all countries" current
count.