Hive >> mail # user >> Hive-Hbase integration require Hbase in Pseudo distributed??

+
Alok Kumar 2011-12-02, 08:30
+
Ankit Jain 2011-12-02, 08:33
Re: Hive-Hbase integration require Hbase in Pseudo distributed??
I am facing the same problem, the master is running though. I am able
to create tables directly through Hbase and Hive shell, but when I am
trying to do it using Hive and Hbase together I am facing this
problem. I am using Hbase-0.90.4 and Hive-0.7.0

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+
Alok Kumar 2011-12-02, 10:00