Pig >> mail # dev >> pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-18, 10:27
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-19, 17:51
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-19, 17:54
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 18:57
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-19, 23:22
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 23:38
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-20, 09:51
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-20, 17:24
Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
Regarding Pig 11 rc2, I propose we continue with the current vote as is
(which closes today EOD). Patches for 0.20.2 issues can be rolled into a
Pig 0.11.1 release whenever they're available and tested.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 19:33
+