Pig >> mail # dev >> pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
Regarding Pig 11 rc2, I propose we continue with the current vote as is
(which closes today EOD). Patches for 0.20.2 issues can be rolled into a
Pig 0.11.1 release whenever they're available and tested.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*