Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume Documentation Tasks

+
Steve Yates 2013-02-04, 21:04
Re: Flume Documentation Tasks
Hi,

This is one https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1521 which has a
partial patch and would be a good one to get started with.

I think we could add some examples to the guides, for example how to setup
log4j to and flume so as the data ends up in HDFS.

Brock
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Steve Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Dev list, I am quite excited about what Flume has to offer and would
> like to get involved. I apologise if this is not the correct list to
> forward this to however I was hoping i could get an idea of what
> documentation or low level tasks need to be done as a priority.
>
> Happy to just dive into jira if that's the best place to start.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Steven Yates

Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-05, 07:01