Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume Documentation Tasks

Re: Flume Documentation Tasks
Hi,

This is one https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1521 which has a
partial patch and would be a good one to get started with.

I think we could add some examples to the guides, for example how to setup
log4j to and flume so as the data ends up in HDFS.

Brock