Hive >> mail # user >> Hive performance exception

Hive performance exception

Hello, every one:

       I am a newbie to hive. And I have a bash shell script which will run
multi hive scripts(more than 16*31) simultaneously to export data to text
files. When I run this shell, the following exception occurred, and if I run
the hive scripts one by one, all are OK.

       In the hive scripts, I must create a temp table for some reason.

FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Exception thrown
obtaining schema column information from data store

NestedThrowables:

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
'hivedb1.DELETEME1356611646373' doesn't exist

org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask

ENV:

       HIVE:0.90

       MetaDataStore: Mysql5.5.30

I have googled the internet and found the following setting may fix the
exception, but I don’t know whether I can create and drop tables in hive
scripts.

<property>
  <name>datanucleus.autoCreateSchema</name>
  <value>false</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>datanucleus.fixedDatastore</name>
  <value>true</value>
</property>

The attachments are hive configuration and the shell script.

Thanks a lot.