Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] EOL'ed releases 0.3.x

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-06, 02:50
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-08-06, 06:00
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-08-06, 15:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-06, 16:04
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-06, 16:22
+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-06, 16:31
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-06, 16:54
+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-06, 18:47
Re: [PROPOSAL] EOL'ed releases 0.3.x
I am +1 on proposal to close 0.3.1 related tickets and archive 0.3.1 version
in JIRA.

I would personally prefer if we should renamed the git branch from
"branch-0.3.1" to something like "deprecated-branch-0.3.1".

Mark

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks roman - its a good point you make.  certainly i have more pressing
> matters to attend also, and yes i guess your right, in the near future 2.x
> is going to be more important.
>
> so... i guess i ll just keep playing on the bigtop patches im already
> interested in / supposed to be looking at :)

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-07, 17:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-17, 00:26