Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] EOL'ed releases 0.3.x

Re: [PROPOSAL] EOL'ed releases 0.3.x
I am +1 on proposal to close 0.3.1 related tickets and archive 0.3.1 version
in JIRA.

I would personally prefer if we should renamed the git branch from
"branch-0.3.1" to something like "deprecated-branch-0.3.1".

Mark