MapReduce >> mail # user >> Documentation Link is broken on

+
Mayank Bansal 2013-02-13, 19:13
Re: Documentation Link is broken on
Looking at the host publish page, I notice docs/ has gone empty, is
that normal? I don't see a relevant recent commit to have made such a
change though.

:/www/hadoop.apache.org/docs$ ls -l
total 0
:/www/hadoop.apache.org/docs$ svn log | head
r1382982 | cutting | 2012-09-10 16:58:57 +0000 (Mon, 10 Sep 2012) | 1 line

HADOOP-8662. Consolidate former subproject websites into a single site.
r1134994 | todd | 2011-06-12 22:00:51 +0000 (Sun, 12 Jun 2011) | 2 lines

HADOOP-7106. Reorganize SVN layout to combine HDFS, Common, and MR in
a single tree (project unsplit)

=====
The most recent change I notice made was on 7th, the release push of
0.23.6 but this problem happened today and that release's diff has no
indications of any deletes either, so it is not that. An INFRA issue?

--
Harsh J
+