Hadoop >> mail # user >> Am i crazy? - question about hadoop streaming

Re: Am i crazy? - question about hadoop streaming
Thank you, Prashant, it seems so. I already verified this by refactoring the
code to use 0.20 API as well as 0.21 API in two different packages, and
streaming happily works with 0.20.

Mark