HBase, mail # dev - Finding some PreCommit Green

Re: Finding some PreCommit Green
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-13, 18:44
For #3526, I think it's marked wrong because one test timeouted. This is
not really well managed in surefire today.
I actually hope that the next version (2.13) will improve this.

I think that we also have builds marked as bad with this:

    {color:red}-1 javadoc{color}.  The javadoc tool appears to have
generated 104 warning messages.
    {color:red}-1 findbugs{color}.  The patch appears to introduce 23
new Findbugs (version 1.3.9) warnings.

And IIRC, it's actually bugs in the build scripts.

For sure, any improvement here would be great.