Pig >> mail # dev >> branch for 0.9 release

branch for 0.9 release
Hi guys,

All the major functionality planned for 0.9 is in a we need to give the code a couple of month to stabilize before doing an official release. I suggest that we create a 0.9 branch by the end of the week.

Please, respond if you have concerns regarding this.

Thanks,

Olga
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-04-15, 21:25