HDFS >> mail # user >> How to tell my Hadoop cluster to read data from an external server

How to tell my Hadoop cluster to read data from an external server
Hi,

I have a Hadoop cluster up and running. I want to submit an MR job to it but the input data is kept on an external server (outside the hadoop cluster). Can anyone please suggest how do I tell my hadoop cluster to load the input data from the external servers and then do a MR on it ?

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil