Hadoop >> mail # user >> Retail receipt analysis

Retail receipt analysis
Hello everyone,
I've been asked to prepare a small project for a client, which involves the
use of machine learning algorithms, correlation and clustering, in order to
analyse a big amount of text-format receipts.
I wasn't able to find on the internet some examples of Hadoop
implementation of these arguments, can you help me out?

Thanks a lot!

Fabio
+
Harsh J 2012-02-03, 17:24