Hive >> mail # dev >> Please help : Hive + postgres integration. Drop table query is hanging.

Please help : Hive + postgres integration. Drop table query is hanging.
Hi

I am using  PostgreSQl-9.0.7 as metastore and + Hive-0.9.0. I integrated
postgres with hive. Few queries are working fine. I am using

postgresql-9.0-802.jdbc3.jar for connecting to JDBC.

But  "drop table query" is hanging. Following is Hive DEBUG log .

08/12/28 06:02:09 DEBUG lazy.LazySimpleSerDe: LazySimpleSerDe initialized

with: columnNames=[a] columnTypes=[int] separator=[[B@e4600c0] nullstring=\N

lastColumnTakesRest=false

08/12/28 06:02:09 INFO metastore.HiveMetaStore: 0: get_table : db=default

tbl=erer

08/12/28 06:02:09 INFO metastore.HiveMetaStore: 0: drop_table : db=default

tbl=erer

08/12/28 06:02:09 INFO metastore.HiveMetaStore: 0: get_table : db=default

tbl=erer

*08/12/28 06:02:09 DEBUG metastore.ObjectStore: Executing listMPartitions

I find there is no bug in open source . Is there any way to overcome this
problem please help me.

Regards

Rohith Sharma K S