HBase >> mail # user >> HConnection.locateRegions returns null

+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-02, 16:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 16:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 00:34
+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-03, 09:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 18:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 19:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:27
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:42
Re: HConnection.locateRegions returns null
I found HRegionInfo.getTableName(regionName) to get the table name
quickly. Still searching for the startKey.
HRegionInfo.getStartKey(regionName) doesn't exist. Maybe I will have
to create it...

2013/1/3, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Done. You can take a look at what I pushed.

> Regarding locateRegion(final byte[] regionName) I don't know if there
> is a faster way to get the first row and the table name from the
> regionName. Region name should already contain those 2 information. So
> it should be possible to retrieve that from it instead of getting all
> the regions and doing the comparison. Any idea if there is any util
> class to extract the table and the key from the name?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JM
>
> 2013/1/3, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> I will take a look at all of that and keep you posted shortly.
>>
>> JM
>>
>> 2013/1/3, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>> Yep, I'm ok with that. It will need to be put in the interface (vs. the
>>> implementation class). Would be nice if you could implement the two
>>> missing
>>> methods (i.e. public HRegionLocation locateRegion(final byte []
>>> regionName))
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 20:26