HBase, mail # dev - All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Lars George 2013-05-03, 21:04
Ah, good point. We do have a Thrift2 implementation, and I offered to take care of it. I am just a bit unsure about where things are, do you know if all open issues are in JIRA? Or is there something else more fundamentally wrong with it?

Thanks,
Lars