Hive, mail # user - Hive and thrift session help

Re: Hive and thrift session help
Vijay 2009-09-08, 20:38
Sorry to inject into this thread but I have the same problem (only I'm
trying to use the thrift PHP libraries from apache-php scripts). The problem
with this approach is that the http request cannot run indefinitely as the
server is executing a query. Are there any solutions for this?

Thanks,
Vijay