HBase >> mail # user >> Important "Undefined Error"

Re: Important "Undefined Error"
I did all what u said.

Yes I have to use it bec I already tried my code but on a standalone machine for cdh3u3.

But am mad from it its been now 20 days since I started deploying it and I only have one week to finish it bec I am sticked with deadlines.

Bas I think it wud be great if you send me your preconfigured dist of apache..

Sent from my iPad