Flume, mail # dev - Close review requests when the patch was accepted and committed

Close review requests when the patch was accepted and committed
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-18, 00:02
Folks,

I went through our open review queue and found a lot of open review requests on patches who are already committed. Please mark your review requests as Committed when the patch was accepted and is available in trunk. This helps us to review requests sooner.

Thanks,
 Alex
--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz