Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

+
Matt Foley 2011-12-08, 19:57
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 22:47
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-09, 23:26
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 23:57
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-10, 00:30
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 00:39
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-12-13, 21:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 02:21
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-12-10, 02:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 03:52
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 19:23
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-10, 20:24
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-13, 04:20
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-13, 06:59
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 06:46
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-14, 02:17
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-16, 08:32
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:32 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a clean build of the below, that passes junit testing, and was about
> to post it, when I got email about the newly opened
> HADOOP-7929<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7929> "Port
> HADOOP-7070 to branch-1".  It appears this prevents secure HBase from
> working with secure Hadoop.  Since HBase support is a key element of 1.0.0,
> and it seems this will be fixable fairly promptly, I am going to wait
> another day for 1.0.0-rc3.

Thanks Matt.  Yes, secure hbase needs this.
St.Ack
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-12-16, 20:14
+