Pig >> mail # user >> Pig configuration for embedded programs

Pig configuration for embedded programs
Hi guys,

I have a quick question about configuring Pig correctly when used in a
embedded java program: ie my code instantiates PigServer and registers
queries to it.

How do I set the directory to load the hadoop configuration and pig
properties? Is it just a matter of setting the path in the
PIG_CLASSPATH and HADOOP_CONF_DIR environment variables? I've seen
some documentation about setting configs when directly running pig,
but not much discussing when used as an embedded program.

Would appreciate any pointers. Thanks!