HDFS >> mail # user >> location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse

+
Sayan Kole 2013-03-06, 21:49
+
Harsh J 2013-03-07, 01:01
Re: location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse
Hi Sayan ,

May want to try to use the log4j in hadoop and place it with the packages/jars and validate it matches the one in the cluster or print it to the console .  I came across nice document that can help you in this case.

http://www.thecloudavenue.com/2012/10/debugging-hadoop-mapreduce-program-in.html
Thanks
-Abdelrhaman

On Mar 7, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Sayan Kole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  jobtracker in /hadoop/logs gets updated about the job status and everything with Log.info. But when I run it through eclipse, the log file of the jobtracker does not get written to. Is there somewhere in eclipse I have to specify something that I am missing?

+
Sayan Kole 2013-03-07, 19:56