HDFS >> mail # user >> location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse

Re: location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse
Hi Sayan ,

May want to try to use the log4j in hadoop and place it with the packages/jars and validate it matches the one in the cluster or print it to the console .  I came across nice document that can help you in this case.

http://www.thecloudavenue.com/2012/10/debugging-hadoop-mapreduce-program-in.html
Thanks
-Abdelrhaman