Sqoop >> mail # user >> HSQLDB issue with null strings

Re: HSQLDB issue with null strings
Hi sir,
would you mind sharing with us more details about your use case? Sqoop and HSQLDB versions, command that you're using, log generated by Sqoop with parameter --verbose. Perhaps even a simplified data that will cause this behaviour?

Jarcec