Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka on EC2

Re: Kafka on EC2
At least based on prior threads (discussing experiences/issues with ec2),
there should be a number of people on this list who can help you. It would
be helpful if we have a ec2-operations wiki @
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Index . Would people be
interested in sharing operational experiences there? I'm thinking something
similar to the operations wiki that's already available (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations).

Joel
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Senthilvel Rangaswamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]