HBase >> mail # user >> max regionserver handler count

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-28, 20:30
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-28, 22:19
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-29, 01:39
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-29, 02:37
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-29, 09:17
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-29, 09:25
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-29, 09:36
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-29, 09:49
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-29, 20:23
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-30, 03:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-30, 04:43
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-30, 06:10
+
Anoop John 2013-04-30, 06:29
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-30, 06:42
Re: max regionserver handler count
If you can make use of the batch API  ie.  get(List<Get>) you can reduce
the handlers (and no# of RPC calls also).. One batch will use one handler.
>I am using asynchbase which does not have the notion of batch gets
I have not checked with asynchbase.  Just telling as a pointer..

-Anoop-

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Viral Bajaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I am using asynchbase which does not have the notion of batch gets. It
> allows you to batch at a rowkey level in a single get request.
>
> -Viral
>
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Anoop John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > You are making use of batch Gets?  get(List)
> >
> > -Anoop-

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-30, 09:52