HBase, mail # user - max regionserver handler count

Re: max regionserver handler count
Anoop John 2013-04-30, 07:03
If you can make use of the batch API  ie.  get(List<Get>) you can reduce
the handlers (and no# of RPC calls also).. One batch will use one handler.
>I am using asynchbase which does not have the notion of batch gets
I have not checked with asynchbase.  Just telling as a pointer..

-Anoop-