Hive >> mail # user >> HCatalog in Hive 0.11

Re: HCatalog in Hive 0.11
Hi,

The error you're getting seems to be from this piece of code in the metastore:

=4182   String metastorePort = System.getenv("METASTORE_PORT");
4183   if (metastorePort != null) {
4184     port = Integer.parseInt(metastorePort);
4185   }
=
Basically, for whatever reason, in your environment, you have a
METASTORE_PORT that is specified, but not something that is being
recognized as a number. Could you please check your config to see what
the value of METASTORE_PORT winds up being?