HBase, mail # dev - how do we start contributing to the project

Re: how do we start contributing to the project
Doug Meil 2012-06-04, 19:22

Hi there-

Also, see this regarding getting started with HBase.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#developer

This chapter also has the guidelines on submitting patches, etc.