Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Hi Robert,

Source artifacts are missing. Could you please upload those as a
separate tarball like the last time?

+1 from me (non-binding) for the binaries otherwise.

Verified the signature.

➜  gpg --verify hadoop-0.23.4.tar.gz.asc hadoop-0.23.4.tar.gz
gpg: Good signature from "Robert Joseph Evans (Bobby) <bobby[at]apache[dot]org>"

Ran a single machine cluster and ran a couple of MR jobs and the
distributed shell YARN app (needed extra configuring, check
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3869 for your next
release, if you perhaps want to make the experience better?). Seems to
work alright.

➜  bin/yarn jar
share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-0.23.4.jar pi
-Dmapreduce.framework.name=yarn 10 10

Estimated value of Pi is 3.20000000000000000000

--
Harsh J
+