Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Hi Robert,

Source artifacts are missing. Could you please upload those as a
separate tarball like the last time?

+1 from me (non-binding) for the binaries otherwise.

Verified the signature.

➜  gpg --verify hadoop-0.23.4.tar.gz.asc hadoop-0.23.4.tar.gz
gpg: Good signature from "Robert Joseph Evans (Bobby) <bobby[at]apache[dot]org>"

Ran a single machine cluster and ran a couple of MR jobs and the
distributed shell YARN app (needed extra configuring, check
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3869 for your next
release, if you perhaps want to make the experience better?). Seems to
work alright.

➜  bin/yarn jar
share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-0.23.4.jar pi
-Dmapreduce.framework.name=yarn 10 10

Estimated value of Pi is 3.20000000000000000000

--
Harsh J