MapReduce >> mail # dev >> MetricsContext counterpart in metrics2 framework

MetricsContext counterpart in metrics2 framework
Hi,
Pardon my lack of knowledge about metrics2 framework.

I don't see MetricsContext in src/core/org/apache/hadoop/metrics2

If a user Implements his/her own MetricsContext to plugin to monitoring
system, what should he / she do in metrics2 framework.

Cheers