Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?

Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
+1 on moving to JDK 7

I have been through this decision a few times now.  The first time I was -1
(eventually -0), the second time +0 and lately I am +1 on this change.

ZK probably can't move to require JDK7, but 7 really is better.