Flume >> mail # user >> Using Client Certificates to set an HDFS Path

Using Client Certificates to set an HDFS Path
The Avro and HTTP sources seem to have working and mature SSL support.

Are there any variables / means of getting information from a client certificate and using that information with sinks?

In particular, I'd like to be able to use the client certificate information to control which path in HDFS (or elasticsearch) that we write to.

-Charles