Kafka >> mail # user >> Mavenization?

+
Eric Tschetter 2012-03-30, 16:29
+
Jun Rao 2012-03-30, 19:11
Re: Mavenization?
Ok, I'm going to have to deploy the artifact to my repositories
anyway, so I'll see what else needs to be done to get it properly
mavenized.

If I want to build and deploy the 0.7 release version, is it safe to
work from the 0.7 branch in subversion?  I didn't see any tags for the
release, so I'm a little concerned about potential differences between
what might be in that branch and what is in the actual release.

--Eric
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Eric,
>
> We do plan to put Kafka into maven. It would be great if someone who is
> more familiar with maven can help finalize the patch.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Eric Tschetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I'm wondering if there is any status on getting Kafka jars into the
>> public maven repository?
>>
>> There's apparently this open issue from 0.6 with a patch attached to
>> it, are there plans to incorporate this at all?
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-133
>>
>> --Eric

+
Jun Rao 2012-03-31, 00:19