Kafka, mail # user - Mavenization?

Re: Mavenization?
Eric Tschetter 2012-03-30, 22:10
Ok, I'm going to have to deploy the artifact to my repositories
anyway, so I'll see what else needs to be done to get it properly
mavenized.

If I want to build and deploy the 0.7 release version, is it safe to
work from the 0.7 branch in subversion?  I didn't see any tags for the
release, so I'm a little concerned about potential differences between
what might be in that branch and what is in the actual release.

--Eric