MapReduce, mail # user - setOutputValueClass(*.class) method

setOutputValueClass(*.class) method
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-11, 17:49
Guys,

Is there another way to set the output from within the Mapper?

My Mapper reads from various serialised files and generates different type of objects for values depending on the returned value of instanceof. I wanted to change the class name within the Mapper as opposed to the driver class. Anyway of doing it?

Thanks,
Andy

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential, subject to copyright and may be privileged. Any unauthorized use, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and contact the sender immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. AVIS : le pr?sent courriel et toute pi?ce jointe qui l'accompagne sont confidentiels, prot?g?s par le droit d'auteur et peuvent ?tre couverts par le secret professionnel. Toute utilisation, copie ou divulgation non autoris?e est interdite. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu de ce courriel, supprimez-le et contactez imm?diatement l'exp?diteur. Veuillez penser ? l'environnement avant d'imprimer le pr?sent courriel