HBase >> mail # user >> Internals of HBase shell to connect with a secure HBase cluster

Re: Internals of HBase shell to connect with a secure HBase cluster
Or phrased another way: Taking Phoenix out of the equation, Anil would like
to figure out the necessary arguments and correct classpath to invoke the
HBase shell against a secure HBase cluster. Once he's figured this out, he
plans to use the same setup to connect the Phoenix terminal client (which
adds a couple jars to the classpath for sqlline) to the same secure HBase
cluster.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

James