Bigtop >> mail # dev >> package testcase is skipped when run "mvn install" under test-execution/package

package testcase is skipped when run "mvn install" under test-execution/package
Hi,

when I try to run "mvn install" under test-execution/package to execute package test case in locale.
however, it is no test case to be run.

I mvn install under test-artifacts and can find package-smoke-execution-0.6.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in my locale repo.

[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.4:testResources (default-testResources) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /log/bigtop/bigtop/bigtop-tests/test-execution/package/src/test/resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:2.3:jar (default-jar) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Building jar: /log/bigtop/bigtop/bigtop-tests/test-execution/package/target/package-smoke-execution-0.6.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] --- gmaven-plugin:1.0:execute (check-testslist) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.11:integration-test (integration-test) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Failsafe report directory: /log/bigtop/bigtop/bigtop-tests/test-execution/package/target/failsafe-reports
 T E S T S
Results :

Regards,
Wenwu,Peng