HBase >> mail # user >> Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download

Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download
Hi Lars,

To install it, can we just remove the .jar on the root directory and
replace it with this one? I'm running 0.94.0 so it might be
compatible, right?

Thanks,

JM

2012/10/12, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Oops. Done.
>

> ________________________________

+
Stack 2012-10-15, 18:39
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-16, 14:00
+
Stack 2012-10-17, 06:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-17, 11:43
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-17, 11:49
+
Amit Sela 2012-10-18, 15:25
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-18, 17:02