HBase >> mail # dev >> Anyone out there using HRegionPartitioner ?

Anyone out there using HRegionPartitioner ?
Hi all,

While investigating HBASE-10017, I'm wondering if the above is being used
by anyone? Roman's allegation of data loss is serious and I'm not seeing it
used in the general case.

I propose applying his fix on that ticket, marking HRegionPartitioner as
deprecated in 0.98, and removing it from trunk.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Nick